Baptist Financial Services (BFS) is delighted to announce that we will be offering ‘GiveWay’, a new online payment portal to enable payments to be made easily and efficiently to Baptist Churches and Organisations who have an account with us. It will facilitate offerings, donations and other types of payments for Church activities or appeals and will be available in April 2016.
This service offers a dedicated web presence for your Baptist Church to promote and receive payments for offerings, events and other ministries as well as a direct link for payments on your own Church website. It’s a convenient way for your congregation to make secure online payments to your Church by Direct Debit or Credit Card.
The size of a Church should not hinder it from creating a secure online presence for congregations to be able to make online payments. The new GiveWay portal will enable payments to be made from any bank account (by Direct Debit) or from any Visa or MasterCard. BFS will not be charging any merchant fees for Churches to use these facilities for offerings.
Once a Church is set up anybody will be able to make payments to it through this service for any purpose nominated. These will be called Campaigns and up to 6 different Campaigns may be used, Campaigns might include your Church Building Fund, Mission Appeal, church camp or other event.
The benefits of GiveWay are:
- Creating an online presence for all payments to your Church.
- Providing your congregation a simple, effective and reliable method to make offerings and other payments.
- Payments can be one off or re-occurring and for any period or frequency you require.
- Providing Tax Receipts to donors for each financial year for Tax Deductible funds.
- A direct link on your own Church website for payments.
For more information visit www.bfs.org.au or contact your State Relationship Manager on 1300 650 542.