The Baptist Association of NSW and ACT is seeking an Accounts and Administration Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Updating and maintaining office records
- Monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of office facilities and fleet vehicles
- Management of other properties
- Administration of the Baptist Ministers Long Service Leave Fund
- Handling petty cash
- General ad hoc office support, e.g. reception monitoring, answering phones, ordering stationery, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Accounting Diploma or Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team player
- Experience in Reckon, MYOB or similar
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
The closing date for applications is Thursday 20 October. Interviews will be held 28 October- 3 November 2016 with the view to commence 1 December 2016.
To apply, email your written application including a cover letter and detailed resume to Charles Tse at firstname.lastname@example.org .