The Baptist Churches of NSW and ACT are seeking to appoint an Associate Director for Church Development which is a full time role and is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of strategies and approaches to assist with the revitalisation of churches to become healthier and more missional.
The person will be part of the Baptist Ministry Centre Leadership Team who oversee the implementation of the vision and strategic priorities of the Association.
The position is replacing a current team member who will be retiring from the role. The role will commence in September 2015.
Copies of the full Position Description can be obtained here.
- Accredited Minister or eligible to be accredited with the Baptist Churches of NSW and ACT;
- substantial pastoral leadership experience;
- proven track record in strategic management;
- holds to the Association Statement of Beliefs;
- commitment to Association’s vision, values and objectives.
Enquiries should be made to the Director of Ministries, Ken Clendinning on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0421 289 917.
To apply, submit a covering letter that addresses the details of the selection criteria alongside your CV, to email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday April 20.