We are seeking an Associate Pastor who acknowledges Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and seeks to live under the authority of the Word of God.
KEY MINISTRY AREAS:
– Developing and implementing strategies for HEBC to share the nature and content of the Gospel
– Training and equipping HEBC individuals and groups to be effective communicators of the Gospel
– Developing and implementing missional strategies for HEBC to engage with the local community
It is also envisaged that the Associate Pastor will participate in other ministry areas including the following:
– Active involvement across all Sunday services in consultation with the Senior Pastor
– Pastoral care responsibilities across the church family in discussion with the Senior Pastor
– Meet regularly with the pastoral team for the purpose of prayer, planning, coordination and evaluation
The Associate Pastor must be appropriately theologically trained and have a breadth of ministry experience including the teaching of the word of God and involvement in Gospel outreach and its practical application.
Please refer to the attached profile and for more information contact David Shedden at firstname.lastname@example.org.