Ettalong Baptist Church is seeking to appoint an Associate Pastor (Youth), to lead, inspire and develop our small but growing youth ministry, and to especially Pastor our teenagers and young adults, and their families.
- Oversee, champion and develop our small but growing youth ministry.
- Encourage, mentor, support leaders and seek to identify and develop new leaders.
- To have a love for God’s Word and a desire to communicate God’s word through preaching (initially about 12 times a year) and teaching.
- Have a love for God and his word which is infectious and desires above all else to see others grow in Christ.
- To work with the Lead Pastor in setting vision and strategy for our youth ministry.
- To discover opportunities to minister to the youth of our community and to inspire, encourage and assist the church in reaching out to the youth of our community.
- To assist the church in commencing and developing a Worship Service that is particularly for young adults and teenagers.
The position is to be full time, and remuneration will be in line with the Baptist Association Recommendations. For a copy of the full role description and application package, contact our Lead Pastor, Rev David Gilchrist on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0448 431 234, or contact the chairperson of the Pastoral Search Committee Heather Crawford on email@example.com or phone 0419 297 496.
Applications close Saturday 31 October 2015.