Baptist Financial Services Australia Ltd (BFS) is an Australian Baptist Ministry providing financial services for the work of Baptist Churches throughout NSW/ACT, TAS, VIC, SA/NT & WA. The Company was established in 1984, and total assets now exceed $350 million. BFS is a Registered Charity providing the opportunity to raise funds which are used to resource Baptist and other Christian ministries.
BFS is currently looking to fill the role of Client Services Officer in our Sydney office, located at Epping. The role of Client Services Officer is vital to the Client Service Team to ensure that the BFS continues to provide outstanding service to all clients throughout Australia.
Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia.
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Numeric with attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and by phone;
- Knowledge of call centre work: excellent telephone skills, articulate, good listening skills, dealing politely with clients;
- Experience in financial services is an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience in financial services systems such as Ultradata – or similar banking system, FileOptics – or similar imaging system, and Microsoft Office Suite (*Word, Excel, Outlook);
- An understanding of the work of the Baptist Church within the community.
Past experience with a Credit Union, Building Society or Bank and a knowledge of Ultracs and/or FileOptics Imaging software would be an advantage.
This position provides the opportunity to be actively involved in the work of the Christian Church in the financial services ministry of our Baptist Churches.
An appropriate salary will be negotiated for the position.
Client Services Team Leader, Debra Allchorn
Phone: 1300 650 542
Fax: 1300 784 699
Please Note: Previous Applicants need not apply.
Applications from those currently residing outside of Australia will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Friday 21 July 2017.