…on the lake, by the sea.
Camp Manager/Director with Ministry experience
Camp Elim is seeking an experienced Manager/Director, with strong ministry/Spiritual leadership, to take on the role of building and strengthening its camping and conference ministry.
Camp Elim is owned and operated by Baptist Churches in the Mid North Coast of NSW, and is located south of Forster.
The Camp Manager/Director is responsible for leading a team of staff, and overseeing the operation of a long established camping and conference facility.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a vibrant Christian faith and be able to offer spiritual leadership, mentoring and coaching to staff
- Have a demonstrated track record in effective team leadership
- Have excellent people, communication and management skills
- Have knowledge and experience of adventure activities and programming
- Be organised and outcome oriented
This position offers opportunity to expand the Kingdom of God through camping ministry.
Applications close Friday 27th March 2015