Petersham Baptist Church is seeking a Children and Families Worker to oversee and develop our ministry to children in the church and community.
The role includes Special Religious Education (Fridays), our Sunday Kids’ Church, as well as quarterly community children’s days (school holidays).
Applicants will need
• experience in children’s ministry
• an ability to lead and train teams
• a willingness to work within the staff team
• to have completed theological training or be currently undertaking theological studies.
• A current Working with Children’s Check and a Safe Ministry Certificate
In 2018 the Children and Families Worker role will be for 2 days a week. A position description is available on request. Please contact Tim Bradford, Senior Pastor (firstname.lastname@example.org).