Petersham Baptist Church is seeking a Children and Families Worker to oversee and develop our ministry to children in the church and community.
The role includes Special Religious Education (Fridays), our Sunday Kid’s Church, as well as quarterly community children’s days (school holidays).
Applicants will need
- experience in children’s ministry
- a current Working with Children Check, Safe Churches Training and the relevant Module Training to teach SRE in a NSW Government School (or to be able to secure these before commencement)
- an ability to lead and train teams
- a willingness to work within a staff team
- to have completed, or be nearing completion of, at least one year of theological training
In 2018 the Children and Families Worker role will be for 2 days a week. The position is initially for one year.
A position description is available via request. Please contact Tim Bradford, Senior Pastor (email@example.com).