Mosaic – A Baptist Church is seeking an Administrator to oversee finance and property of Mosaic – A Baptist Church, as well as accounts and finances of MCELC (Mosaic Christian Early Learning Centre).
A full role description is available on request.
Please send all applications to David Godfrey – firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 31st December 2016.
Church Administrator: Full-time
Oversee Finance of Mosaic – A Baptist Church and Mosaic Christian Early Learning Centre, including management of income and expenditure, record keeping, budget preparation and reporting.
Manage Property of Mosaic – A Baptist Church, including oversight of our Maintenance Team.
Maintain church records.
Ensure there is sound financial management across Mosaic – A Baptist Church and Mosaic Christian Early Learning Centre, as well as oversight of all property and maintenance issues.
The Church Administrator will report to the Senior Pastor.
1. Personal and vital Christian faith.
2. Lifestyle of moral standing that accords with Christian teaching and values, and aligns with 1 Timothy 3.
3. Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated, be able to work independently and take initiative in leadership responsibilities.
4. Ability to sensitively and confidentially deal with sensitive information.
5. Ability to relate to people.
6. Proven track record of leadership skills including a demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
7. Demonstrate effective competency or capacity to use Excel, MYOB and QuikKids.
8. Competence in the financial management and administrative skills.
9. Capacity to many multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
10. Is able to demonstrate a commitment to Mosaic’s Vision and Values.
11. Is able to demonstrate effective relational and leadership skills consistent with the collaborative style of ministry and leadership team.