The Gunnedah Baptist Community Preschool invites applications for a permanent Skills Development Educator position. This position will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am till 3.30pm. The preschool operates during the Public School term.
This position will commence on Monday 17th July 2017.
You will assist and support other staff members of the Preschool, by working as part of a team to provide quality early education and care for children 3-5 year olds. The purpose of the Skills Development Educator is to provide additional assistance to children who need extra help with their development on a one to one basis or in small groups.
- Certificate 111 in Children’s Services
- Working with Children Check Number.
- A current First Aid Cert
- Possess a gentle and nurturing manner
- Able to demonstrate correct grammar and literacy skills
- Must have a genuine love for children
- Able to work as a team member in a professional environment
- Respect confidentiality at all times
- Have knowledge of speech development and age appropriate skills for 3-5 year old children
- Demonstrate initiative in order to develop play based activities that will develop the targeted skill
- Experience working in an early childhood centre
You will need:
- To support the Christian Philosophy of the Preschool
- To be experienced in Early Childhood Education
- To be familiar with the Early Year Learning Framework
Applications close on Friday 9th June, 2017 at 3pm
For more information call the Director on 6742 1805, visit the preschool office between 9am and 1pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent to:
The Director, Gunnedah Baptist Preschool, PO Box 95, Gunnedah, 2380. Or email email@example.com