We are searching for a full time Fundraising & Marketing Manager who has an infectious love for Jesus and is above reproach (1 Tim 3).
The Fundraising & Marketing Manager appointment underpins the effective operation of the Australian Navigators by implementing our fundraising strategy and delivering our specific fundraising programs primarily in relation to corporate giving.
Acquire and retain new corporate donors. Key aspects of this will be:
- Grow our contact database
- Develop and lead our social media plan
- Develop a new donor, electronic communication package
- Prepare and distribute a monthly electronic newsletter
- Work with the Compass periodical team to ensure that the strategic communication message is presented in it
- Design and implement four fundraising campaigns per year (2 in the first year).
Lead all donor relations and management.
- Provide monthly written progress updates against the delivery of specific fundraising activities and income targets against the overall Fundraising Strategy to the National Director.
- Monitor, analyse, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of individual fundraising initiatives and campaigns including maintaining records of all past and current approaches to outside funding sources.
- Work with National Office staff to produce videos for the website.
- Assist the National Director to grow major donors
- As time allows, assist individual staff with their personal fundraising and other aspects of promoting their ministries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Desirable (but not essential) criteria:
- Experience with customer relationship management software
- Experience with Promotions and/or Public Relations
- Experience in sales
- Experience in making presentations.
Location: Baulkham Hills NSW
Application: To apply for this position please send your Cover Letter and CV to
Grant Dibden: firstname.lastname@example.org
(02) 8814 5006
Applications Close: 30th June 2015
Ideal Commencement Date: 1 August 2015
To see the full job description go to: