Beverly Hills Chinese Baptist Church is prayerfully seeking a full time Pastor to lead the Mandarin Ministry. The potential candidate may also need to take up Children ministry at a later stage.
The candidate must provide the vision and direction throughout the church community by leadership, pastoral caring, teaching and preaching to lead others to Christian growth and maturity. The ideal candidate will be a pastor with sound biblical doctrine as listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9 , plus the following qualifications and experiences:
- Fluent in Mandarin and be able to communicate in English effectively.
- A degree in theology or equivalent
- At least 2 years continuous ministry experience in pastoring a congregation
- Embraced biblical doctrines in life
- Strong understanding of Mandarin speaking Chinese culture and their spiritual needs
- Demonstrated experience in church growth and experience in Children Ministry are desirable but not essential
To apply please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to call John Lee at 0411 303 338 or visit www.bhcbc.org.au if you have any question. Short listed candidates will be required to submit 2 sermons. This position will be open until filled.