Faithlife is hiring an Australian Market Manager to cultivate and steward local relationships, and build the Faithlife brand within Australia. As an Australian Market Manager, you will oversee the technical aspects, customer service, and sales inquiries. You will use your sales and marketing experience as well as your knowledge of the Christian marketplace to introduce the best Bible study tools and resources within Australia. Use your passion for the products we create, and the customers we serve, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem!
- Five or more years of sales, marketing, and business experience
- BA or higher degree in ministry, theology, or Biblical languages
- Experience working with religious and academic entities and personnel
- Experience teaching or presenting to large groups
- Knowledge of Mac and Windows systems and presentation software
Faithlife Corporation, formerly Logos Bible Software, builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com’s Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.
For more information contact David De Mers