Mosaic – A Baptist Church is seeking a Pastoral Care Pastor to oversee Pastoral Care Ministries, including oversight of our Pastoral Care Team, and Connect Groups.
A full role description is available on request.
Please send all applications to David Godfrey – email@example.com by Saturday, 31st December 2016.
Pastoral Care Pastor: Part-time (1.5 days)
Oversee Pastoral Care Ministry.
Oversee Connect Groups.
Recruit, train, develop and lead the Pastoral Care Team
Develop a strong pastoral care culture at Mosaic, by both engaging in pastoral care personally, utilising the skills of our pastoral care team, developing a culture of care in Connect groups and promoting the importance of care at Mosaic.
The Pastoral Care Pastor will report to the Senior Pastor.
1. Personal and vital Christian faith.
2. Lifestyle of moral standing that accords with Christian teaching and values, and aligns with 1 Timothy 3.
3. Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated, be able to work independently and take initiative in leadership responsibilities.
4. Ability to sensitively and confidentially deal with pastoral issues.
5. Ability to relate to people, demonstrated in interest, experience and skills in effective pastoral care.
6. Proven track record of leadership skills including a demonstrated ability to work as a team member, team builder and team leader.
7. Demonstrate effective public speaking ability.
8. Competence in the organizational, management and administrative skills.
9. Capacity to grow in leadership and competence with a growing ministry.
10. Is able to demonstrate a commitment to Mosaic’s Vision and Values.
11. Is able to demonstrate effective relational and leadership skills consistent with the collaborative style of ministry and leadership team.