Mosaic – A Baptist Church is seeking a Worship Pastor to oversee our Worship Ministries, including oversight of Worship Teams.
A full role description is available on request.
Please send all applications to David Godfrey – firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, 31st December 2016.
Worship Pastor: Part-time (2 days)
Oversee our Worship Ministry.
Recruit, train, develop and lead the Worship Team.
Develop a high quality and God honouring worship in our Sunday services.
The Worship Pastor will report to the Senior Pastor.
1. Personal and vital Christian faith.
2. Lifestyle of moral standing that accords with Christian teaching and values, and aligns with 1 Timothy 3.
3. Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated, be able to work independently and take initiative in leadership responsibilities.
4. Ability to sensitively and confidentially deal with pastoral issues.
5. Ability to relate to people, demonstrated in interest, experience and skills in worship leading.
6. Proven track record of leadership skills including a demonstrated ability to work as a team member, team builder and team leader.
7. Demonstrate effective public speaking and high level of musical ability.
8. Competence in the organisational, management and administrative skills.
9. Capacity to grow in leadership and competence with a growing ministry.
10. Is able to demonstrate a commitment to Mosaic’s Vision and Values.
11. Is able to demonstrate effective relational and leadership skills consistent with the collaborative style of ministry and leadership team.